Georgian Wine Guild Ltd. Quality Assurance Service is established for the purpose of systematic evaluation of the educational procedure, the qualifications of the academic staff and operates in accordance with the Law of Georgia on Vocational Education.
The aim of the Quality Assurance Service is to introduce modern methods of teaching, learning and assessment. Assess the professional development of the staff and conduct activities focused on improving the quality of learning process.
Quality Assurance Mechanisms:
- Facilitate the introduction of modern teaching and assessment methods;
- Develop tools and methods needed to assess the quality of ongoing learning processes;
- Monitoring and evaluation of the learning process;
- Develop internal and external quality assurance mechanisms to improve the quality of teaching;
- Participate in the preparation of documents certifying the completion of the vocational training / retraining program;
- Organize the acquisition of the right to implement vocational training / retraining programs;
- Promoting the development of cooperation with local and international organizations.